Terms and Conditions of Sale
To continue providing high-quality items at reasonable prices, we do have policies in place to protect both our bidders and our company from fraud. To avoid misunderstanding, it's very important that you read and understand our complete "Terms of Sale Agreement for Auctions". By placing a bid on or purchasing any item offered by NevaCal, you are indicating your acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
A summary of the complete terms and conditions is provided below; however, the terms in the auction listing and in the Terms of Sale Agreement for Auctions document are binding. The summary below is simply a quick reference guide for your information.
Product Descriptions and Images
- We try our best to be accurate and give you correct information; however, we are not responsible for typos or misprints. We are not responsible for variations between product contents and any exterior descriptions or photographs. To the best of our knowledge, the information in our item description is accurate and applies to the item listed. Hyperlinks and materials from third-parties may not be applicable to the specific item being listed, since manufacturers and vendors change specifications frequently.
- We use as many clear images of the actual item being sold as possible, especially if there are any defects of which you should be aware. We may also use representative images from manufacturers or distributors when they are illustrative or more informative than we can show using our own images. Such images (and occasionally our own) may include optional or additional products not included with the item being sold. Be sure to check the description of the item on which you are bidding to be certain of what is (and is not) included.
- Despite any conflicting wording elsewhere, we only accept the following payment methods: PayPal (preferred), VISA, MasterCard/Diner's Club, Discover, American Express, and checks or money orders drawn against U.S. funds (typically adds up to 10 business days onto delivery time while we wait for the funds to clear). For sales outside the United States, please contact us before you bid to determine which payment and shipping arrangements would be mutually acceptable.
Confirmation of Prices and Timeframe
- Please do not send your payment until we have contacted you with the final prices, including shipping and any taxes. We usually send confirmation e-mails within 24 hours, except auctions closing on Fridays through Sundays or holidays, which usually are sent the following business day.
- If you have any special shipping requests, gift services, or other requests, please ensure they are included in the confirmation e-mail. Due to the nature of e-mail, it is possible to receive confirmations out of order and accidentally pay the wrong amount. This requires refunds or additional payments, and it can be frustrating for both parties. Always be sure the confirmation contains everything you are expecting before you make payment.
- If you do not receive a confirmation within 48 hours of the close of the sale (or 48 hours after the weekend or holiday), you probably have an overly aggressive spam filter or an invalid e-mail address. Please check your e-mail settings and contact us requesting another confirmation message and also providing an alternate form of contact (e.g., telephone, fax, etc.).
- We will make three attempts to contact winners over a 5 business day period. If we are unable to contact you after that time, we reserve the right to relist the item for sale or withdraw it from sale. We will also file a Non Paying Bidder report with eBay.
Cancelling an Order
- We would rather work with you to properly cancel a bid or otherwise resolve an issue than see you unhappy. Please contact us as soon as possible (preferably in advance of the final 12 hours of the auction's close) so we can work out a solution. This helps both parties avoid problems, including harmed reputations, caused by negative feedback or non-payments.
- We prefer to ship using FedEx, but will consider UPS and USPS. We no longer ship via DHL due to local service problems. Oversized, unusually heavy, or large quantities may need to be shipped by freight service. Alaska, Hawaii, and non-US shipping addresses require additional shipping charges that may not be specifically mentioned in the description. Local delivery usually may be arranged within our service areas.
- All orders are shipped with tracking confirmation numbers and are insured for the final sales amounts. For a FedEx, UPS, or local delivery, an adult signature (from someone 18 years or older) is required to release your package. For USPS, a signature (not necessarily that of an adult) is also required. For your protection and ours, we do not make exceptions to this policy. We do not markup our shipping prices, and you are welcome to provide us with your own shipping account number if you receive better discounted pricing. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes, excpet by USPS.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Please see our complete "Terms of Sale Agreement for Auctions" for detailed information, including our returns and exchanges policies.